Let's discuss the name for the KDevelop Platform (was The name of this project is KDevelop)

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Sun Jan 21 17:37:30 UTC 2007

> Thus, I suggest to rename Koncrete back to KDevelop Platform, namespace the
> lib/ classes with KDevPlatform:: and make one KDevelop 4 that rocks,
> instead of two different KDevelops that are merely sufficient.

Ok, there're several propositions so far:
1) what we have now
namespace: Koncrete
module in trunk/KDE: koncrete

2) Jakob's
namespace: KDevPlatform
module in trunk/KDE: ? (most likely kdevplatform, right?)

3) Roberto's
namespace: none, just KDev prefix
module in trunk: ?

Other ideas were:
kdevbase and kdevelopbase.

What do people think?

My own preference is of course Koncrete but I will be fine with KDevPlatform
as well. I won't fight for the name.

Nevertheless, until there is still "fork" question outstanding, I
strongly oppose any rename and prefer Koncrete to be used.