KDevelop4 hotfixes

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Sun Jan 21 03:58:49 UTC 2007

On Saturday 20 January 2007 4:11 pm, David Nolden wrote:
> This mail is primarily directed at Matt.
>
> Unfortunately I had no time and internet in the last weeks before the
> 3.4-Release, so I wasn't able to polish a few parts of the code-completion
> and parsing that still needed some(the fixes I did the last days).
>
> Is there any way to get such little fixes backported into a stable
> kdevelop-3.4-version before the release of 3.4.1? Maybe for example into
> the version that will be shipped with kde 3.5.6?
>
> greetings, David

Are these so important that they would be considered showstoppers or just bugs
where we can release a new version a week or so later? I'm waiting for
ftpadmin to move the tarballs so that they get picked up by the kde.org ftp
mirrors and then we'll be releasing.

We can always put out another release in two weeks or so.
--
Matt