Crash with C++ code completion

Christian Schneider mail at chrschn.de
Thu Jan 18 17:04:43 UTC 2007

Hi.

I have a reproducable crash of KDevelop 3.4 with my C++/QMake project.
Hitting CTRL + Space at a certain position in my code causes KDevelop to
hang completely and eat up all memory until it is killed.

The code fragment is within a member function of a template class
(header only) and looks as follows:

	void fromSupporters(SupporterPVec const& supporters)
	{
		reserve_supporters(supporters.size());
		for (size_t i = 0; i < supporters.size(); i++)
			add_supporter(new Supporter(*supporters[i]));

This certain code position is located after the opening parenthesis of
'add_supporter' (indicated by the hat ^ symbol). I've attached the debug
output of KDevelop.
--
Regards,

Christian Schneider