KDevelop automake support... living in the past?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Wed Jan 17 20:53:47 UTC 2007

The Automake Manager hasn't had a dedicated maintainer since.. well, since it
was written, I guess. (Which judging by the copyright declarations was mostly
back in 2002). Since then no one with any non-trivial autotools knowledge has
displayed any interest in it. The rest of us have fixed the odd problem here
and there when we found it, but that's about it. Sucks, but there you have
it.

It's rather unclear at this point to what degree KDevelop4 will support
automake, but my educated guess says it will not significantly expand the
feature set found in KDevelop3's AM.

// jens