3.4 showstopper

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 16 21:24:16 UTC 2007

On 15.01.07 18:36:06, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Monday 15 January 2007 3:28 pm, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> > Hi! Please postpone 3.4 tagging (which was planned for today).
> > We apparently have a bug in Ruby debugger. Sometimes debugger
> > doesn't stop on breakpoints, sometimes it complains about broken socket
> > connection with KDevelop. Richard and Andreas know more and try
> > to fix that.
> >

> Whoever is going to get it fixed, please get it fixed ASAP. I want to get this
> thing out the door and be done with it.

The change to Current working dir has been committed, Richard said he
won't be able to fix the ruby-debugger-problems anytime soon, so you can
tag the release as soon as you read this ;)

Andreas, who is a bit sad that ruby debugger doesn't work well, but also
thinks we should push out 3.4.0 ASAP.

--
You will have a long and boring life.