Slow stepping

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jan 16 08:28:16 UTC 2007

On Tue Jan 16 2007, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Please enable debug output from debugger, disable debug output from
> everything else and provide me with that debug output.
> There's not much I can do otherwise.

Here it is. Not a full debugging session, just from the part when it is
slow. You can see there are some empty lines, the interesting parts
(some stepping commands) start from there. After the other set of empty
lines comes stepping with the Locals closed in the Variable view.

The seriousity of the problem probably depends on the number of local
variables you have. In this case, on step took about 2 seconds.

Andras