Slow stepping

Nick Savoiu savoiu at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 15:01:55 UTC 2007

I agree. There has been some improvement lately (probably from not retrieving the entire frame stack) but it's still fairly far from responsive.

I vote for the second option (delay retrieval by some user specified time) as I sometimes find myself needing to quickly step over a few lines of code before I get to the interesting stuff again. I know "jump to cursor is there" but it involves switching from the keyboard to the mouse.

Nick