Embedded designer in kdev4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 13 08:55:33 UTC 2007

On 12.01.07 16:16:37, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 12 January 2007 2:14 pm, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is mainly for Matt. I needed a short break from thesis-hacking and
> > checked wether I could re-activate the widgets and properties tools of
> > the embedded designer.
> >
> > Its more like a hack, because we probably want to have them as toolviews
> > and not put with a splitter into the widget. But I don't know atm how to
> > provide toolviews from a KPart...
> >
> > Just wanted to let you know and ask if it makes sense to commit this,
> > until somebody has time to rework the designer (probably after Alexander
> > started sublime integration).
> >
> > Andreas
>
> I'm in the process of fixing it the right way, so it doesn't make sense to
> commit this.

Hehe, k. I was expecting this, but at least I could try out a few
things inside kdevelop :)

BTW: Here the KDE widgets don't show up properly, while they do in
standalone Qt4 designer. And I also could get KMainWindow and
KAssistantDialog to work in the external Qt designer :)

Anreas

--
Are you making all this up as you go along?