Fix for opening mixed-case projects

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 19:51:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to apply the attached patch before KDevelop3.4.0. It fixes the
few reports we had about kdevelop not opening the .filelist or .pcs
files from existing projects that were imported into kdevelop. Problem
is that I hardcoded the parts to use lowercase, which seemed fine back
then.

The patch changes custom project part and the cpp and java part to
rename any existing lower-case filenames and then both operate on
mixed-case filenames according to projectname (which defaults to the
filename of the .kdevelop file).

Along the way I remove the lower() call from Doxygen tag-files and the
unnecessary remove("kdevelop") which isn't included in the project name
so all things that use the projectName create the same filenames.

You have an unusual magnetic personality.  Don't walk too close to
metal objects which are not fastened down.