3.4 svn minor graphic glitch in grepview?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 17:02:46 UTC 2007

On 11.01.07 10:38:04, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >> Ok. Oy, I wish they could be in /one/ folder instead of dozens. :-)
> >
> > Hmm, more like quarter of a dozen right?
>
> No, I was looking at all of KDE. :-)

Aah, yeah :)

> I would assume there are at least
> some of them coming from kdelibs which would be safe?

Well, unless there's a distro out there that installs the libraries for
kdelibs only without the data package we're safe if you use one from
kdelibs.

> anyway we could always make a copy of an existing graphic, so
> looking at everything would still be useful.)

And thats also true.

> Um, when you said "something with a document icon as base like File->New
> and two arrows forming a circle", did you mean like reload_page
> (apparently already in kdevelop)?

Well, yeah, the circle-arrows are more for reloading. Another idea would
be to have an arrow pointing at the document something like

     _____________
    /             \
    |             |
    |             |
    |    \        |

?

phew that took 5 minutes to do :(

Of course you have a purpose -- to find a purpose.