Editor window loses focus when pressing enter

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Mon Jan 8 15:41:15 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 10:59, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> For those who followed this thread.. We found the problem last night
> (it was the Breakpoints table widget that stole focus) and employed a
> workaround that should keep it from happening. Current 3.4 SVN (and
> 3.4 final) should not have this problem. Please test.

For those who want to test, I had reliable way to reproduce the bug:
- have a project with a file opened and 2-3 breakpoints set in it
- close breakpoints toolview
- close and open kdevelop with this project again
- put the cursor in the file between two breakpoints
- open and close the breakpoints view
- type "enter" in the editor
- lose focus ;)