subversion support not working...?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 27 16:34:10 UTC 2007

Before I go digging around in the source code, does anyone know any
"likely suspects" for why KDevelop's (3.4 svn) subversion integration
wouldn't be working? Everything shows up 'unknown' (I made my 'unknown'
color different from 'not changed'). The svn CLI client works fine, and
yes my checkouts were done in the projects' roots.

Hmm, and I was also noticing that the file list plays rather poorly with
the color scheme. Guess I'll see about fixing that. :-)

--
Matthew
"There's nothing in the universe so permanent as a temporary government