KDevelop 3.4 translations.

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Wed Feb 21 09:56:00 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 10:46:17 you wrote:
> > - Confuse the users that do use svn checkouts
>
> How does it confuse them?
> Because they out of the sudden get the maintained
> version and no longer the "who cares" version? Yeah, I can see their
> problem with that.
- The ones who check out the kdevelop/3.4 branch will suddenly get the "who
cares".
- The ones locked at having to use a old KDE 3.2 or 3.3 that do _need_
kdevelop 3.3 will suddenly get a "better" KDevelop, but that does not compile
anymore.

> > Confuse our website translators
> Oh boy, how many of them do you have? 20?
yeap, around 20.

> How many users are confused
> because you need kde-i18n of KDE 3.5.7 for kdevelop 3.4?
KDevelop 3.4.1 will be released with KDE 3.5.7. Why will the users be
confused ?

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster