If you're not working on KDevelop 4, you should be

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:10:37 UTC 2007

On 2/20/07, Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 February 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Uhm, we're aiming for our final KDevelop3 release in about 3 or 4
> > weeks, so I'm not sure how much we can integrate until then.
>
> I don't understand this.

Me neither, and I have no idea where Andreas got it from. This is the
first I've heard of it, and, IMHO, it clearly is the Wrong Thing to
do.

KDevelop-3.4 is very likely the last KDevelop3-branch, but as I'm sure
everyone realizes, KDE3 will be relevant for at least 2-3 years yet.
To claim there will never be another KDevelop-3.4.x release is
premature, to say the least.

// jens