KDevelop 3.4 translations.

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Mon Feb 19 16:41:14 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 February 2007 17:17:43 you wrote:
> It would extract 3.4 translations into trunk, but I just told the
> translators that trunk is dead for kdevelop - and at least 60% acknowledged
> :) So I'm not sure it would be wise - it's a mess anyway though.

We do not want if for trunk.
We want it for stable. Is that possible.

We think that merging branches/kdevelop/3.4 branch into branches/KDE/3.5 just
to have translations is a big overkill.

KDevelop 3.4 source code belongs in it's own stable branch like it is now
(branches/kdevelop/3.4).
KDevelop 3.4 translations should be moved to stable without moving the source
around.

Is that possible ?

--
Amilcar Lucas