Convenience macro do use Extension interfaces

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Thu Feb 15 17:14:37 UTC 2007

Ok, I've done a sketch that should nearly work, but I don't have time to
complete and/or test it(it probably won't compile).
Also I don't know exactly enough how the extension-interface stuff works and
what the exact use-cases are, but I hope it isn't all too much work to finish
it. I haven't constructed the macro itself, but the code that should do the
work behind it. The question is whether Q_TYPEID works as I hope it
works(with templates and such).

greetings, David