[Patch] Window history

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 08:31:51 UTC 2007

On 2/13/07, Paulo Moura Guedes <moura at kdewebdev.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 February 2007 14:22, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> > On 2/13/07, Paulo Moura Guedes <moura at kdewebdev.org> wrote:
> > > And the current navigation history only jump one step at a time while the
> > > popup can go to any document. It would be dificult to update the
> > > navigation history with the current stack implementation.
> >
> > No, Navigation History comes with a popup too. Press-and-hold on the
> > toolbar button, and you will get a dropdown menu.
>
> I see, that's interesting.
> So the main dificulty in reusing it is the back/forward separation.

Yeah... and I still can't see a way around keeping two history lists.
I still don't see the special C++ header/source split as important
enough to mess with if it turns out to be hard, but the regular split
viewspace needs to be handled, imho.

Btw, I implemented support in the old Navigation History for changing
document via the tabwidget last night. Haven't committed it yet
because I'm running with your patch too right now :)

// jens