Convenience macro do use Extension interfaces

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Feb 10 00:10:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

this goes to all C++/CPP guru's that read this list.

We need a convenience macro to implement the
register/unregisterExtensions however there's a slight problem: One
plugin can implement multiple interfaces, so we need something that
generates the functions during compile time from a list of interfaces.
Also we need to generate a proper factory for each interface the plugin
implements.

See the KDEV_ADD_EXTENSION_INTERFACE and KDEV_USE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE
macros in iplugin.h to get an idea what code should be generated from
the macro.

Hope somebody has a good idea, Matt threw the C++ Typelists into the
room...

You are dishonest, but never to the point of hurting a friend.