Major bug in qmake parser

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Feb 8 14:32:27 UTC 2007

On 07.02.07 15:47:57, Denis V Seleznyov wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >> It'll have to wait until KDevelop 3.4.1. Provide me with a patch and I'll
> >> email it to kde-packagers so they can add it to their packages.
> >
> > Ok, actually thats a far better solution :) I shouldn't write such stuff
> > so late in the night when I'm already half asleep :P
> >
> > Patch attached, it also includes a small change to the lexer to fix
> > parsing of VARIABLE+= foobar as this happened between the commits of the
> > bugfix.
> >
> > Andreas, who's sorry for the inconvience
>
> Unfortunately, kdevelop-3.4.0 does not compiles for me with given patch.

Actually it turns out there's a problem on Mandriva and Fedora systems
which ship broken autotools but I wasn't aware that Gentoo has this
problem too... Add

libkdevqmakeparser_la_COMPILE_FIRST = qmake_lex.cpp

before the _SOURCES line in buildtools/lib/parsers/qmake/Makefile.am.

You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your
brakes are defective.