Stop on solib load

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Sun Dec 30 21:01:50 UTC 2007

On Monday 31 December 2007 01:59:51 Hamish Rodda wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:30:22 am Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > Actually I was wondering about kdev 3.5...
> >
> > No way, that stuff still needs a cvs version of gdb, we can't even
> > require gdb 6.7 at the moment as thats simply too new - IMO.
>
> Sure, that's why I was thinking we would check the version first; I presume
> the pending breakpoints stuff already does that...?

KDE 3.5 sends -list-features command right at the start. When the list of
features includes 'pending-breakpoints', we add -f option to -break-insert,
and don't try to stop on solib load. If that feature is not present, we get
back to emulating pending breakpoint, as we did before.

(The -list-features command was introduced by myself in order to check specifically
for MI features -- version string is less reliable, since version in CVS is
not telling much, and since features can well be backported)

- Volodya