Project Headers

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 18 08:03:52 UTC 2007

On 18.12.07 01:35:51, David Nolden wrote:
> Currently Quickopen-Class und Quickopen-Function and Quickopen-File don't work
> correctly. The reason is that the project only reports the source-files to be
> part of the project, but not the headers, while the classes are defined in
> the headers, so they don't show up in the class list.
>
> So we need to make a decision, should headers be officially part of the
> project, or should this be worked around somehow in the quickopen plugin?

Hmm, I was going to put a workaround into the projectmanagerview to also
list all other files in the project directory (with a filter to turn
that off of course).

But as this is needed in more places how about extending the project
model. Have a NonProjectFolderItem and NonProjectFileItem, which are
either created by the import job or by the project manager - not sure
which one is better.

And we could have a convenience method inside IProject to retrieve all
non-project files (by iterating over the project model).

You have a strong appeal for members of the opposite sex.