KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 8 01:57:37 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I'm not sure complete auto-computing colors works, Matthew Woehlke or
> Fredrik Hoeglund would be the ones to ask about that.

You'd need a function to calculate new foreground colors, essentially.
That was (still is?) planned, but is not in 4.0.

There are already some use-cases for this, the best solution may just be
to implement it.

I admit I'm not trying to re-read the whole thread, can someone remind
me what this is being used for?

--
Matthew
"What is a release plan, anyway?" -- Oswald Buddenhagen