diff view

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Fri Dec 7 17:29:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

I would like to eventually implement a special view for diff files.
That is, when a file with extension .diff is opened, I don't want it
to be opened with Kate, but rather using a custom code, that will
allow, among other things, to apply individual hunks of the diff file.
(Whether such custom code will be implementing using Kompare, or really
custom code, is not important here).

So, how can I make kdevelop, when opening file with specific extension
or mime type, to use a designated plugin?

- Volodya