Removing some functionality from custommakefile support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 6 11:30:43 UTC 2007

On 06.08.07 12:32:06, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 06.08.07 12:22:30, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >
> > > Patches welcome :) Don't have time to work on that at the moment.
> >
> > Well, I added tooltip and whats this (for some reason the title I
> > give to the KEditListBox is discarded), but they don't fully explain
> > what the box does, as I can't add new strings.
>
> Ooops, I misread. Its not possible to add tooltip/whatsthis as the
> existing title is actually displayed (Blacklist files/dirs) and using
> that as tooltip/whatsthis is useless. And as I said, new strings are not
> going to happen as it seems.

Reading that again it doesn't make the slightest sense :)

So the thing is: There's a title (Blacklist files/dirs) with a large
comment for i18n and I overlooked that and thought the comment is part
of the actual displayed string. So thats where my confusion came from
and why I thought the title wouldn't be displayed.

So I used the i18n() call for a tooltip and whatsthis help and when I
tested all I got was the short title, not the more explanatory comment.

To make a long story short: No Tooltip or WhatsThis unless the message
freeze is lifted.

You get along very well with everyone except animals and people.