[KDev3.4] Code completion doesn't work from time to time

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Mon Apr 30 15:49:28 UTC 2007

On Saturday 28 April 2007 17:05:38 dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/4/28, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> plus this, completing function argument list doesn't appear
> when . or -> fails.
>
> And yes, it is _autocompletion_ not the hole code completion
>
> I attached debug outputs. There are two cases. I commented with
> //// (four-slash) which action I did to reproduce this bug.

Did you try to enable the "list global items when performing automatic
completion"-option? It may be the reason why the CustomMake... class is not
automatically completed.

The reason for this option is that when global items are included, the list
may become unbelievably long, and thus the completion unbelievably slow,
which is bad for automatic completion because it would interrupt writing.

greetings, David