KDevelop4 under windows

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 08:53:28 UTC 2007

2007/4/28, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at kdevelop.org>:
> On Saturday 28 April 2007 07:08:59 dukju ahn wrote:
> > Good. But can you let us know why svn plugin were not compiled?
> Because SuSE, Mandriva, Fedora, do not provide the APR and SVN libraries
> versions that you need.

What I meant was the regarding on MS-windows system.

BTW, Do you mean the version is too low for these distribution?
The SVN library version we need is 1.3 or higher. The 1.3.0 was
released at April 2006, which is one year ago. I thought one year
provides sufficient backward compatibility.

I think we need to update library requirements here
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.4/requirements.html
KDESDK >= 3.4 should be removed and
apr/svn should go here.