[KDev3.4] Code completion doesn't work from time to time

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 05:07:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've aware this problem a month ago, but I thought this is my fault.
But now, think it's a real problem.

I've set up all project settings correctly. The setting is good.

The problem is that in most time, code completion does not work.
For example, if I type " d-> " or " method( ", it doesn't display
any candidate.
But after some time goes( several minutes in some case, 20~30 min
in other case ), completion happens to work.
And after some period of code-completion working, it suddenly
deactivated. And no code-completion is available again.

In short, completion doesn't work at program startup,
but after some time composing and editing, code-completion works,
and after some time of code-completion using, it doesn't work again.

What is the problem?