KDE/kdevelop [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 26 16:45:34 UTC 2007

On 24.04.07 00:50:33, David Nolden wrote:
> On Monday 23 April 2007 21:55:55 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > As I suspected this doesn't work on windows easily, so we definetly need
> > to replace this.
> >
> > Andreas
>
> http://www.hyperrealm.com/commoncpp/commoncpp-faq.html says
> "Current platform support includes Mac OS X, POSIX systems such as GNU/Linux
> and Solaris, and Microsoft Windows (2000 and later).", are you sure? And
> don't you confuse it with GNU Common C++?(as seen in the faq).

It turns out that you are the one who is confused. The libcommoncpp2
package in Debian, containing the ccgnu2 and ccext2 libs is part of the
GNU Common C++ package, available from

http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/commoncpp

That is the code I first tried to build on windows and didn't succeed.
I'll have another try today.

Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?