[RFC] Workingstyle of different VCS systems

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Apr 13 19:47:16 UTC 2007

On 05.04.07 15:06:04, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> before I propose an update on the VCS interface I'd like to get people's
> experience with VCS systems. I have myself good experience with CVS and
> SVN but those two are pretty similar. I also used ClearCase about 3
> years ago but don't recall the exact details.

Ok, this thread is long enough. Most of the points have been discussed
so I think we should end discussion now and first write up a document
with a summary and proposals for the various interfaces. If we find
problems then we can start discussion again.

You are fighting for survival in your own sweet and gentle way.