[KDev4] CVS plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 08:36:14 UTC 2007

On 11.04.07 10:05:28, Robert Gruber wrote:
> I just committed a first version of my CVS plugin for KDevelop4.
> Currently it's only possible to run actions via the menubar. The action is
> always performed on the currently displayed file.

And I just disabled it again, sorry. We first need a CMake macro to
check for cvs-existence, so we can conditionally compile cvs plugin.

Also I guess you could've saved you a bit by waiting a bit longer, we're
still discussing the SCM interfaces so you may need to change stuff
sooner or later...

> The output of basic actions like "cvs add", "cvs update", "cvs edit", "cvs
> unedit"... gets continuously written as plain text to the first tabwidget of the outputview.
>
> More advanced actions like "cvs diff", "cvs log", "cvs editors"... will create a new tabwidget which allows to display their output more beautified. This is currently only implemented for "cvs editors"
>
> Any comments are welcome....

Sounds good so far, except of course for the main menu actions. But we
can tackle that later once we know what our SCM interfaces need to look
like.

Chicken Little was right.