KDevelop developer meeting

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 07:20:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

  at last year's aKademy Alexander come up with the idea to have a
meeting of KDevelop developers in Ukraine, on the Crimea peninsula in
the summer. Last night we talked about this and I also offered the
possibility to have this in Transsylvania (Romania), if he cannot
organize it in Ukraine. The KDE e.V. already asked its members to come
up with ideas (and details) about what developer meeting should be
funded by the organization, and one of their proposal was also a
KDevelop meeting.
 Before doing anything it would be nice to know the answers for the
following questions:

1) The number of persons that would attend.
2) If you wish to participate, what is the preferred timeframe?
3) How much time do you think you could spend on a such meeting?

Of course there would be other issues as well what we could discuss. I
will send a separate mail regarding the Transsylvania proposal, and
Alexander could do the same for Ukraine.

My idea about the meeting would be more of a "hacking" meeting, not
something with presentations or such, like aKademy, altough if there is
interest for such, we could do it as well.

So if you are interested in such meeting, answer to the above questions.

Andras