SVN context menu

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 09:20:57 UTC 2007

On 04.04.07 14:35:11, dukju ahn wrote:
> apaku,
>
> >Revert as this is not the right way to include svn context menu.
>
> Do you have any idea in your mind? Let us share your idea.

See my latest post to the -devel list, we're just about to see wether we
will go the contextMenu-signal way of KDev3 or the
action-collection-idea of kdev4.

In either case your plugin will get notified to add items to a given
context menu given a specific Context subclass. The problem with your
patch was that the projectmanager introduced a dependecy on the
vcs-interface which it shouldn't unless its needed (and you forgot to
state that in the .desktop file, IRequired property).

Your lucky color has faded.