Using the new CMake buildtool manager

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 30 14:28:15 UTC 2006

On 30.09.06 08:26:29, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Saturday 30 September 2006 02:51, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 29.09.06 23:21:52, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > > As you may have noticed, I've updated the CMake build manager so that
> > > it's functional again after the removal of all of the old cmake code. In
> > > order for cmake support to work, you will need to modify your copy of
> > > cmake. There is a patch and 4 files contained at
> > > http://matt.rogers.name/cmake. The 4 files will need to be copied into
> > > the Source directory under your main cmake folder. The patch will need to
> > > be applied as well. I can't remember at the moment where the patch was
> > > made from, so it may need some path fiddling in order to apply it.
> >
> > Not sure wether this is of interest to you or anybody else here, the
> > attached patch applies against CMake CVS Head and includes the changes
> > needed at CMakeLists.txt and cmake.cxx as well as the new files.
>
> there's a patch to do that on the website already.

Well, not quite. From a quick look it cannot be applied by running patch
-p1 <patchfile and it doesn't include the new files in the patch. One
has to manually copy them.

Anyway, I will stop bugging you with that now, just thought it might
save some time;)

You prefer the company of the opposite sex, but are well liked by your own.