www/sites/developer/policies

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Thu Sep 28 23:42:22 UTC 2006

On Thursday 28 September 2006 16:07, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Thursday 28 September 2006 19:34, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > lex/flex, yacc/bison, python, ruby etc.</p>
>
> Does this mean that KDevelop currently breaks the rule? (Depends on
> flex.)
>
> Andras

Yes, it means we currently break the rule. Do I care right now? No. We'll
remove the dependency on flex before KDE 4 releases. There are other things
to worry about (like getting KDevelop 4 in a usable state for 5 different
languages). If someone comes along and fixes it, i'll send them cookies. :)

Thanks
--
Matt