Konsole & FileSelector Plugin

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed Sep 27 03:09:37 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 19:04, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 September 2006 14:27, Andreas Roth wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the attach patch fixes the konsole and fileselector plugin for kdevelop4.
> > The konsole plugin was very easy to get working again.
> > The file selector needs a bit more work. I had to convert it from qt3
> > classes to qt4 classes. But it seems working fine on my machine.
> >
> > I hope the patch is ok. Any comments are welcomed.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andreas Roth
>
> We'll remove the fileselector bits of the patch before applying this, since
> we've got replacement for it now.
>
> Thanks for the patch! Please keep 'em coming!

Also of interest:

Do you intend to contribute more code to KDevelop? If so, after sending a few
patches, you should consider getting a subversion account. We're quite busy
here, and you can get your patches in faster. A lot of times, it's easier to
review it and ask questions after it goes in (hi adymo!) than it is to post
to the list for review before hand.

Thanks!
--
Matt