KDevelop 3.4 beta 3 (3.3.93)

mwoehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Thu Sep 21 16:31:42 UTC 2006

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 21.09.06 16:07:19, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>> How about tagging and releasing a beta 3 ?
>> One month as passed since beta 2 was tagged.
>
> Maybe you could wait a week? I'm pretty sure the kdevelop-qmake4 branch
> is ready for merging until then. And I don't think it would be a good
> idea to merge after beta3...

Speaking of things to be done first, how about Bug 116567? The new
functionality is in, works, and is great (thanks again, Matt!), but
there was a minor error in how the patch was applied (or possibly a
somewhat bigger one depending on if you agree with me that 'ignore VCS
dirs' should go away :-)) that should be corrected.

If nothing else, can the smaller (one-line) patch be applied? Then it
wouldn't be broken, and we could take more time arguing about if the
check box should go away, and easily revert the one line if we agree to
get rid of the check box altogether.

Can someone at *least* tell me to shut up and go away, or something? ;-)
So far I have heard zilch since re-opening the bug (two weeks ago).

--
Matthew
KDE: Desktop Excellence