ctags plug-in/part broken, patch included

mwoehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Fri Sep 15 23:27:15 UTC 2006

Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> On Friday 15 September 2006 17:07, mwoehlke wrote:
>> Jens Dagerbo wrote:

>>> Errr.. didn't I check that in?
>> If you did, you didn't reply here with the commit. (I don't watch
>> commits except what makes it either here or to a bug report, so if you
>> can CC the list that would be nice!)
>>
>>> [looks]
>>>
>>> Ooops. I thought I did. Will have a go at it tonight.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the patch! :)
>> Ah, well in that case... if you can just CC the list when you commit
>> and/or post a reply here, that would be great. And thanks!
>
> Ok, I committed a fix to the "real" problem. The custom string was in effect,
> even if the checkbox wasn't checked and the lineedit greyed out.
>
> See http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=115835866818249&w=2 for details.
>
> Thanks again for pointing out the problem!

Ah, well, since I was *using* said custom string, I guess I didn't
notice, except that KDevelop kept "forgetting" that I wanted to use it. :-)

I guess this means the only way to turn off custom args is to remove
them? I don't care if that's the case, but someone else might (or maybe
I am reading the diff wrong?). Just food for thought.

Anyway, thanks again for the fix!

--
Matthew
Download. Untar. Configure. Make. Install. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.