branches/kdevelop/3.4/src

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Thu Sep 14 00:47:26 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, 8. September 2006 00:45 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> SVN commit 581925 by amantia:
>
> Fix the famous XIM crash when during loading of a project the user switches
> to another application (the backtrace with the
> KateViewInternal::updateMicroFocusHint).
>
> CCMAIL: kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
>
>  M  +4 -2      editorproxy.cpp

Hi! Thanks for fixing this annoying crash, but theres a problem with the
patch. It makes all the quickopen-menus not work(they only open the file, but
because the focus is not set to the editor, the line is not changed.).

Has anyone an Idea how to fix this? I've already fiddled around with closing
the quickopen-windows earlier and using setFocus() on the editor, but that
didn't help.

greetings, David