Crash in KDevelop-3.3.92

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Tue Oct 24 23:36:17 UTC 2006

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I just crashed KDevelop about five times (very reproducible crash).
> Unfortunately this is a proprietary project so I cannot post the files
> that cause this.
>
> I'm attaching part of a gdb session (obfuscated) in which I triggered this.

Sorry, should mention what I was doing... I was searching for
"MY_VECTOR" and replacing it with "VECTOR" (which I had on the
clipboard, i.e. I was doing 'f3, ctrl-v, ...'), so 'T_MY_VECTOR' ->
'T_VECTOR'. I made one change successfully like this, but as soon as I
hit ctrl-v for the second one (you can see it in the doxygen at the end
of the quoted code in KDevelop's stdout), boom!

I finished making the change (after making a copy of the 'bad' file) by
backspacing over the 'MY_' at this location. The rest worked OK doing
ctrl-v (on a few files besides this one, also).

--
Matthew
Only Joe suffers from schizophrenia. The rest of us enjoy it.