A test session with the current kdevelop

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Fri Oct 20 22:47:23 UTC 2006

Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Friday 20 October 2006 23:23, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> You're on to something, but that's not quite it. Without the patch, I
>> get height=32, with I get height=29. The correct height is I think 22
>> (it's between 20 and 24); at least, 22 looks pretty good (my status bar
>> seems a little taller than it needs to be, but I think that's just a
>> general problem; I am comparing bluecurve to plastik).
>
> Hmm, ok, could you please tell me what's the value of "h" variable
> before style()->sizeFromContents() call? (with a debugger or just
> smth like kdDebug() << h << endl;)
>
> If it is not any smaller, please try to disable icons on toolview
> buttons and calculate the height again.

Already did that, it is 17...

kdevelop: at 207, h = 16
kdevelop: at 210, h = 16
kdevelop: at 227, h = 17
kdevelop: sz1 = 32, sz2 = 29

My lines might be a little off but you can probably figure out very
easily where my kdDebug()'s were tripping; basically one after every
block where 'h' is changed.

--
Matthew
When on POSIX, do as POSIX mandates.