Qmake problems [was: Project file list support for the grepview part]

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Thu Oct 19 22:30:46 UTC 2006

> Maybe next time post this separate note as a separate mail, I wouldn't
have read this at all if teatime hadn't pointed me to it.

Sorry, I should have started a new thread.  The issues were related to
the other thread.

One more thing, TrollProjectWidget::allFiles also returns "unclean"
files paths (I believe it has always worked this way).

i.e.,
/home/user/develop/myproject/path/to/project/file/../../../some/other/di
r/file.cpp
instead of
/home/user/develop/myproject/path/some/other/dir/file.cpp

Which makes it appear that the file resides within a directory hierarchy
that it actually doesn't, and can throw off file path parsing.

Kris Wong
Seapine Software, Inc.