A test session with the current kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 21:39:22 UTC 2006

On 17.10.06 23:12:39, Tommaso Massimi wrote:
> In other words,
> this could be an unuseful work.

Right.

> But why the ideal mode's code has not been removed or
> the interface hidden?

I don't know. Maybe its just that it work most of the time. And the
other kmdi-Modes are AFAIK useful for some of the core devs
(all-toplevel for example).

> I guess a lot of people will have my same trouble
> and they will be unsatisfied from the ideal interface...

Hmm, I've not seen that many complaints about ideal not working
"right".. And with kdev3.4 the "average joe" user won't see ideal at
all, because simple ideal is the default...

Truth will out this morning.  (Which may really mess things up.)