QMake project parser can no longer read my project files

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 20:00:21 UTC 2006

On 17.10.06 13:54:15, Kris Wong wrote:
> On a separate note (being that this is my first time emailing this
> list), I have been using kdevelop for about a year now and I just wanted
> to say that this latest version is a big improvement over 3.3.x.

Well, it took a year to create 3.4, so it better be good ;)

> Kdevelop has become one of (if not the) best IDEs available for c++
> development.  I'm excited to see what version 4 will bring.  Keep up the
> great work!

Oh kdev4 will be awesome, it will blow your mind - trust me ;)

Literally translated from german: Thanks for the flowers.

Andreas, who still doesn't consider himself a kdevelop-hacker, just a
contributer.

--
You will win success in whatever calling you adopt.