QMake project parser can no longer read my project files

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 16:16:10 UTC 2006

On 16.10.06 16:38:48, Kris Wong wrote:
> I did a build of kdevelop today using the latest source from the
> kdevelop 3.4 branch in svn (I was using the beta 2 prior to today).  The
> QMake project parser is no longer able to read my project files.  While
> I never used kdevelop previously to modify my project files, it was
> always able to parse them.  I have attached one of the project files
> along with .pri file it includes.

I guess you imported the directory into kdevelop? If so, that's fixed
now (I had mixed up an if-condition, which resulted in kdevelop trying
to open <projectdir>.pro instead of the actual .pro file).

If you still have problems, please start kdevelop from a shell, after
executing kdebugdialog and deselecting all entries except the one with
the number 9024 kdevelop (trollproject). It would also  help if you
could explain your project structure a bit and the steps to reproduce
the problem.

Try to have as good a life as you can under the circumstances.