KDevelop 3.4 RC 1

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Oct 13 22:49:04 UTC 2006

On 14.10.06 00:35:46, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Saturday 14 October 2006 00:01, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > More important IMHO: Debugging, there are afaik still some problems with
> > the debugger, the most annoying at the moment is that it tries to acces
> > 0-pointers and variables that are not initialized at the current code
> > line..
>
> I'll try to look into 0-pointers issue and the slowness on deep stacks this
> weekend.

Good ;)

> What's up with uninitialized variables, I don't recall being told about that.

I think I mentioned it once or twice and maybe I even reported a bug
(will check tomorrow).

I also have to check wether this is just for pointers or not (in which
case the fault is actually on my side, not properly initializing the
pointer variables...)

Fine day for friends.
So-so day for you.