Where is the UI proposal from akademy?

Paulo Moura Guedes moura at kdewebdev.org
Tue Oct 10 20:54:11 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 04:04, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I understand it from akademy, Adam and Alexander managed to hammer out a
> lot of the UI issues and thing so that we can have a kick-ass UI. I'm
> getting ready to start some major UI work soon. Is there a
> proposal/mockup/commit that can be presented and commented on? I'm quite
> interested to see what y'all have in mind.

Can you take a look at NetBeans? For my taste is even better than Eclipse
perpectives. It's very simple, productive and powerful.
Please take a serious look and try things like debugging, build, play with
control version system, pallete, properties, navigator, etc. I'm not the only
who have this opinion, although NB doesn't have near the Eclipse hype, which
is fair for the majority of features.

Paulo