Debugger error

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Nov 28 18:13:59 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 20:01, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 November 2006 19:44, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Can you try the attached patch?
>
> Works fine, thanks!

Ok, I have other frame stack issues here:

1) I'd suggest to open at least 10 frames by default (and 10 more
with "...")

2) if I select a frame (say 13th from 28) and get the error messages
from the other mail, the frame stack widget gets cleared and I see only
5 entries again, needing several clicks to see the whole list... A
solution would be to keep the number of visible frames selected
throughout a debugging session (so if I saw once 28 frames, I will see
always at least 28 until I restart the debugger).

Andras