Update the 3.4 building page

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:02:38 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster at kdevelop.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 26 November 2006 18:45, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could someone with write-access to the website-sources please update the
> > svn urls on the 3.4 build page?
> > It says something about
> > trunk/KDE/kdevelop and branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop
> Which is correct for KDevelop 3.3
Which is obviously not relevant for the _3.4_ build page.

> > KDevelop3.4 is using branches/kdevelop/3.4 as branch.
> Which is also correct. It just says KDE/3.5 as a branch example!
> It EXPLICITLY says that if you want another branch you need to replace it.
What's the point of having all these different version build pages if
they don't have the version relevant information?

I'm not saying it strange that the documentation is outdated (it's
documentation after all), but you seem to suggest Andreas' suggestion
is somehow misguided? People do get confused by the current page, we
see them on IRC regularly.

// jens