CreateFilePart and qmake projectsa

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 24 00:34:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

I started to fix the variable-resolving support in the QM and came
across a problem: The CreateFilePart cannot create a file if the
filename contains a qmake variable like $$FOOBAR.

Does anybody have a better idea to solve this than to copy the
filecreatepart's code into the QM and change it to resolve the variable?
Is there maybe a function I can call that would take a
filename(including path) and copy the eventually existing template to
that destination?

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.