Code completion

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 17 20:08:54 UTC 2006

On 17.11.06 19:23:53, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Freitag, 17. November 2006 17:44 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Hmm, David, which function do you use to get the files for a project?
> > I'm thinking about adding foobar_ui.h for all foobar.ui in the qmake
> > manager.
> >
> > Do you know wether the .cpp's are needed for Qt3 ui-forms to provide
> > code-completion? I don't want to put them into the source-file-list if
> > they're not needed...
> >
> > Andreas
>
> As far is I can see mainly the project allFiles()-function is used(also
> signals like fileAdded or similar).

Hmm, that is a problem. allFiles is supposed to only return files that
belong to the project, not any generated ones. The same with addedFiles.

So unfortunately there's no way to resolve this in the manager.

But David there might be a solution in your code, the .ui-files are
always part of allFiles and thus you could just check wether
<filename_without_.ui>_ui.h or <filename_without_.ui>.h exists and parse
that too. Would that be an option?

You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.